University of Baguio
The University of Baguio educates individuals to be empowered professionals in a global community.
Since its founding on August 8, 1948, as the Baguio Technical and Commercial Institute (popularly known as Baguio Tech), the University of Baguio has grown and dedicated itself to be a delivering institution of quality, relevant, and inclusive programs that are at par with the world’s demands and current challenges.
In pursuit of perfection, the University of Baguio is committed to provide balanced quality education by nurturing academic excellence, relevant social skills and ethical values in a fun learning environment.
The University of Baguio aims to produce a graduate who:
- exemplifies a higher standard of learning
- manifests the mastery of relevant skills
- upholds conduct that is rightful and just
- undertakes scientific and significant researches
- advocates sustainable programs for the community and the environment
- leads and demonstrates exemplary performance in the field of specialization
The Board of Directors
Dr. Zorba Bnn R. Bautista, M.D., DPBS
Ms. Lylah Rose B. Soliman
Mr. Christian Anthony C. Bautista
Engr. Javier Herminio D. Bautista, MBA
Mr. Johann Ben A. Bautista, MBA
Dr. Matimyas R. Bautista, M.D.
Mr. Louie John T. Bautista
The University of Baguio
The University of Baguio takes great pride in its legacy of excellence, and we are honored to continue serving as a premier higher educational institution, dedicated to shaping the minds and futures of our students.