The Library serves as a primary resource of information that are readily available to the university’s students, faculty, and staff. We provide our stakeholders with the information they need in an efficient and well-organized way. Our primary function is to support the academic community by providing excellent library services and extensive collections of references.
The UB Library is committed to support the academic community by providing excellent library services and extensive collections of references.
In support of the university’s mission-vision and objectives, the Library aims to:
- provide a user-friendly and first-rate library service;
- embrace change and/or innovation by utilizing print and electronic-based information resources;
- provide professional service that is rightful and just;
- support the instructional and research programs of the institution by providing adequate Library resources for the intellectual development of both students and faculty;
- assist the students and researchers in the proper identification and use of reference materials; and
- extend services to the community by providing learning assistance to alumni, retirees, outside researchers and partners.
Review Related Literatures, Reference Citation