The Library serves as a primary resource of information that are readily available to the university’s students, faculty, and staff. We provide our stakeholders with the information they need in an efficient and well-organized way. Our primary function is to support the academic community by providing excellent library services and extensive collections of references.
Student Staff Faculty School Services
A database with access to available books in the library and links to subscribed and open research databases.
Access any available books in the library or have them checked-out for overnight use
New arrival periodicals are routed to faculty members who recommended the periodicals for subscription for a week.
Access to electronic information resources (e-books, e-journals, e-zines)
Review Related Literatures, Reference Citation
Material Listings for a particular topic: Books, Periodicals, e-resources
The UB Library is committed to support the academic community by providing excellent library services and extensive collections of references.
In support of the university’s mission-vision and objectives, the Library aims to:
- provide a user-friendly and first-rate library service;
- embrace change and/or innovation by utilizing print and electronic-based information resources;
- provide professional service that is rightful and just;
- support the instructional and research programs of the institution by providing adequate Library resources for the intellectual development of both students and faculty;
- assist the students and researchers in the proper identification and use of reference materials; and
- extend services to the community by providing learning assistance to alumni, retirees, outside researchers and partners.