Linkages – MAP Office
We at the Linkages Office find, keep, and maintain connections with different international, national, and local organizations and institutions. We secure partnerships and promote collaboration and networking to ensure a more holistic development of the university’s faculty, staff and students.
We also maintain the connection of the University with its Alumni and provide an alternative education delivery mode via ETEEAP. Finally, we also handle UB’s marketing and promotion, making the university known to as wide an audience as possible.
Student Staff Faculty School Services
Any UBian student can have a chance to go abroad as a part of their learning. UB has partnered with many organizations abroad to make this possible.
The Marketing and Promotions office (MAP) helps graduating UBians apply for a yearbook subscription and distributes it once it is ready. Yearbook Application A yearbook
There’s more than one way to earn a degree! That is according to the Extended Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program (ETEEAP), a program for
The Linkages – MAP office helps UB Alumni claim their alumni ID. This ID helps identify you as an official graduate of the University of
The Linkages-MAP (Marketing and Promotions) Office advertises the university and offers the administration, faculty, staff, students, parents, and alumni opportunities to enhance their knowledge and skills for advancement through academic collaboration, networking, partnership, and community relations with the government, non-government, industry partners, and higher educational institutions for both national and international.
The Linkages Office aims to:
- promote academic collaboration, networking, and linkages;
- develop relevant skills through strong partnerships with the alumni, government, non-government, industry partners, and higher educational institutions for both local and international.
- demonstrate responsible behavior in news and information dissemination, and uphold the university’s image among local and global partners;
- actively lead and participate in networking, linkages, and market research;
- campaign and advertise environmentally sustainable programs through a consistent partnership with the government, non-government, industry partners, and higher educational institutions for both national and international; and
- link academic programs to relevant industry, government, and non-government partners and showcase the following university’s graduate attributes:
- a. critical and creative thinkers,
- b. lifelong learners,
- c. reflective leaders,
- d. effective communicators, and
- e. service-driven citizens.