We at the Linkages office find secure partnerships and promote collaboration and networking to ensure more holistic development of the university’s faculty, staff, and students. We also maintain the connection of the University with its Alumni and provide an alternative education delivery mode via ETEEAP. Finally, we also handle UB’s marketing and promotion, making the university known to as wide an audience as possible.
The UBLinkages Office advertises the university and offers the administration, faculty, staff, students, parents, and alumni opportunities to enhance their knowledge and skills for advancement through academic collaboration, networking, partnership, and community relations with the government, non-government, industry partners, and higher educational institutions for both national and international.
The Linkages Office aims to:
- promote academic collaboration, networking, and linkages;
- develop relevant skills through strong partnerships with the alumni, government, non-government, industry partners, and higher educational institutions for both local and international.
- demonstrate responsible behavior in news and information dissemination, and uphold the university’s image among local and global partners;
- actively lead and participate in networking, linkages, and market research;
- campaign and advertise environmentally sustainable programs through a consistent partnership with the government, non-government, industry partners, and higher educational institutions for both national and international; and
- link academic programs to relevant industry, government, and non-government partners and showcase the following university’s graduate attributes:
a. critical and creative thinkers,
b. lifelong learners,
c. reflective leaders,
d. effective communicators, and
e. service-driven citizens.
The University of Baguio understands that a student’s skills and talents aren’t only sharpened in the classroom. Hence, with its OSA it regularly conducts different student activities aimed to help hone their skills and talents and also take a break from the usual academic routine they go through.