Management Information Systems
We at the Management and Information Systems office are at the helm of the university’s information and communications technology (ICT). We are in charge with the monitoring, maintaining, and upgrading of the hardware, software, network, and internet connection within the university.
Student Staff Faculty School Services
The MIS office gives and activates the student and employee emails for UBians. These emails are used exclusively for UBians.
The MIS office gives UBians their student Wifi access allowing them to connect to the web and help in their learning.
The MIS office distributes ID cards for all UBians. The MIS also caters to replacements should the ID be lost or damaged.
This guide will help you with the online enrollment process, and will provide you with an easy to follow steps from logging in to the portal, navigating to the registration page, building your own class schedule, and payment.
This guide will help you with the online payment process, and will provide you with an easy to follow steps from initiating the payment page, confirming the terms and condition, filling up the payment form, and proceeding with the selected payment method.
This guide will help you get started with your University of Baguio Canvas LMS Account.
The UB Management Information Systems (MIS) Office commits itself to provide innovative, quality, and sustainable ICT solutions and services that meet the changing needs of the University to keep abreast with the demands of society.
In support of the university’s mission-vision and objectives, the Management Information System aims to:
- ensure quality customer service by providing superior technical support;
- train the members of the academe and support staff in the productive use of available technology to improve work efficiency and quality;
- serve as the center for ICT upgrades and development;
- utilize related research outputs for the improvement of services rendered;
- conduct trainings and seminars to enhance the computer literacy of the community; and
- promote the pervasive use of quality IT resources.