Issuing/Replacing ID

The MIS office distributes ID cards for all UBians. The MIS also caters to replacements should the ID be lost or damaged.

The MIS office validates and distributes ID’s to students during enrolment period and is a part of the enrolment procedures. Each UBian should have a valid ID after their enrolment.

For replacements

  1. Head to the MIS office to request a new ID
  2. Fill in the form handed to you
  3. Proceed to the cashier to pay for the replacement fee
  4. Present your receipt at the MIS office
  5. Wait for your replacement ID to be prepared.

Related Posts

Coaching and Training

The athletics office may offer coaching and training services for students interested in improving their athletic skills. They are in charge of developing UB’s student athletes through coaching and training regiments.

Sports Programs

The athletics office may organize and manage sports programs for students, such as intramural sports, club sports, and varsity sports.

Athletic Facilities

The athletics office may provide access to athletic facilities such as the gym, workout gym, open court, and the pool.

Partnership Development

Connecting researchers with industry, government, and non-profit partners to develop research collaborations and funding opportunities.