Human Resource Management Center
We at the Human Resource Management Center (HRMC) are charge with providing the University of Baguio with a qualified and empowered workforce in order to aid UB achieve its mission of providing a balanced quality education in a fun learning environment.
- Recruitment, Hiring, and Placement;
- Learning, Development, and Performance Assessment;
- Compensation and Benefits Administration; and
- Labor Relations Administration
In support of the university’s mission-vision and objectives, the Human Resource Management Center aims to:
- recruit and hire sufficient number of highly qualified professionals and skilled workers and place them to perform the right jobs or positions according to their skill set and qualification;
- foster professional development of an employee by facilitating the provision of relevant, efficient, and up-to-date trainings, seminars, conferences, and other activities that spur the acquisition of needed knowledge and skills or the enhancement of those that are already acquired;
- encourage professional growth of an employee through effective performance assessment and feedback administration and the rewarding of top performing and/or outstanding employee;
- provide employees with compensation and benefit packages which are at par with other institutions and industries that require the same skill set and qualification;
- maintain industrial peace through improved labor relation administration without sacrificing academic freedom and quality assurance; and
- conduct relevant researches and/or studies in order to identify human resource management concerns and formulate policies that will address them.
Review Related Literatures, Reference Citation