Human Resource Management Center
We at the Human Resource Management Center are charge with providing the University of Baguio with a qualified and empowered workforce in order to aid UB achieve its mission of providing a balanced quality education in a fun learning environment.
Student Staff Faculty School Services
Labor relations administration is a service provided by the Human Resource Management Center (HRMC) that focuses on managing the relationship between an organization and its employees, particularly those who are represented by a union or other collective bargaining unit.
Compensation and benefits administration is an important service provided by the Human Resource Management Center (HRMC). This service is designed to help organizations attract, retain, and motivate employees by providing competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Learning, development, and performance assessment are key services provided by the Human Resource Management Center (HRMC). These services are designed to help organizations develop the skills and competencies of their employees, enhance their performance, and drive organizational success.
Recruitment, hiring, and placement are essential services provided by the Human Resource Management Center (HRMC). These services are designed to help organizations find and hire the most suitable candidates for their open positions.
- Recruitment, Hiring, and Placement;
- Learning, Development, and Performance Assessment;
- Compensation and Benefits Administration; and
- Labor Relations Administration
In support of the university’s mission-vision and objectives, the Human Resource Management Center aims to:
- recruit and hire a sufficient number of highly qualified professionals and skilled workers, regardless of race, color, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth, or other status such as disability, age, marital and family status, sexual orientation and gender identity, health status, place of residence, economic and social status. HRMC ensures that they are at the right jobs or positions according to their skill set and qualifications.
- foster professional development of an employee by facilitating the provision of relevant, efficient, and up-to-date trainings, seminars, conferences, and other activities that spur the acquisition of needed knowledge and skills or the enhancement of those that are already acquired;
- encourage professional growth of an employee through effective performance assessment and feedback administration and the rewarding of top performing and/or outstanding employee;
- provide employees with compensation and benefit packages which are at par with other institutions and industries that require the same skill set and qualification;
- maintain industrial peace through improved labor relation administration without sacrificing academic freedom and quality assurance; and
- conduct relevant researches and/or studies in order to identify human resource management concerns and formulate policies that will address them.
- Provide mental health services to employees by establishing mental health awareness activities and efficient linkages with outside agencies to provide further support, treatment, and continuous care.