We at the Security office oversee the University of Baguio’s overall safety and security. Our office supervises and organize the university’s guards, collaborate with different offices and schools to promote safety, and watch over the campus.
Student Staff Faculty School Services
The UB Security office is charged with overseeing the security of any school events and ensuring a safe environment for UBians.
The UB Security office is authorized to conduct checks on individuals should there be a need or reason to.
The UB security office are authorized to release CCTV footage should there be a need for it.
The University of Baguio educates individuals to be empowered professionals in a global community.
In support of the university’s mission-vision and objectives, the security office aims to:
- implement all policies of the university that concern security and safety by:
– orienting students, faculty, non-teaching personnel and management executive council regarding precautionary measures;
– making available security personnel during school and outside activities approved by the management;
– conducting regular preventive security and safety patrols in the entire university campus;
– enhancing security and safety personnel through continuous recruitment of marshals;
– strict supervising of agency guards contracted by the university;
- formulate security and safety measures to ensure the effective implementation of the programs of the university; and
- establish security linkages with proper government and non-government agencies for mutual cooperation geared toward the preservation of securitv and safetv of all concerned.