The Marketing and Promotions office (MAP) helps graduating UBians apply for a yearbook subscription and distributes it once it is ready.
- A yearbook subscription google form will be forwarded by your school secretary to your student email address. (IDnumber@s.ubaguio,edu)
- If you want to subscribe for it, fill in the google form and submit it after.
- A confirmation message will be shown stating that you have successfully submitted your yearbook subscription.
- Proceed to the University cashier to pay your subscription fee.
Question: Is the yearbook required?
Answer: No, subscribing to the yearbook is not a requirement for graduates.
Question: Is the yearbook subscription fee the same as the graduation fee?
Answer: NO, they are separated. The graduation fee is a requirement while the yearbook subscription fee is only paid by those who opted to subscribe.
Question: How much is the subscription fee?
Answer: The subscription fee will be told to you by your school secretary.
Question: How long does the yearbook take to make?
Answer: It takes about 8-12 months for a yearbook to be made from gathering information, layout, checking, printing, and packing.
Claiming Your Yearbook
- Wait for an email from UB or check for announcements on our Facebook page for when your yearbooks are ready.
- Proceed to the MAP office (located at the second floor of F building, just after the stairway)
- Present your official receipt for the yearbook subscription fee
- Claim your yearbook.