- Transfer Credential
- Transcript of Records/Scholastic Records/Copy of Grades
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Photocopy of PSA / NSO Birth Certificate
- Register via the Online Registration Facility.
- Click “Apply as a New Student.” Complete all the needed information then click submit.
- Prepare and scan the documentary requirements (PDF format).
- Go to the New Student Online Credentials Submission Form and upload the admission requirements
- The Admissions and Records Center (ARC) will check all the submitted documents and approve your application and registration.
- ARC sends a copy of your courses taken to the Dean for evaluation.
- If the dean has queries before crediting a course, he/she may email you for clarification.
- If there are no concerns, the dean emails you of the result of evaluation.
- The concerned Dean/ Enrollment Adviser / School Secretary / encodes the courses based on the result of the evaluation.
- You shall receive an email with your UB ID number, procedures on how to access the enrollment portal, and how to activate your UB email address.
- Pay the the required down payment in any of the accredited banks or at the UB Cashier.
- For a more detailed instructions, you may check the Payment Procedures.
- Upload the scanned copy of the proof of payment to the portal for Online Payment Verification Form.
- After five (5) working days, you may now check your schedule on the Student Portal.