Research & Development Center
We at the Research and Development Center are tasked with assisting and leading the whole university in research. We come up with the different research policies and guidelines and help implement strategies to support the university and its faculty, staff, and students. This office also collaborates with other offices, local and international partners, and other organizations to support University of Baguio in any research related fields.
Student Staff Faculty School Services
Helping researchers share their research findings with a wider audience
Providing researchers with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in their research endeavors.
Connecting researchers with industry, government, and non-profit partners to develop research collaborations and funding opportunities.
Facilitating collaborations between researchers within and outside the university
Assisting researchers in effectively managing their research projects
The office can help researchers apply for research grants and funding opportunities.
The University of Baguio educates individuals to be empowered professionals in a global community. Research and Development Center (R&DC) fosters a strong research culture to generate, disseminate and apply scholarly and relevant studies that benefit the society.
In support of the university’s mission-vision and objectives, the Research and Development Center aims researchers to:
- acquire the research skills pertinent to the profession;
- exhibit competence in responsible decision-making;
- perform functions with the highest ethical standards to advance social transformation and development;
- utilize rich ideas and experiences in the conduct of useful researches in the quest for fact, truth and wisdom;
- deal with needs, issues and concerns that affect the community and environment; and
- disseminate and implement research finding that respond positively to the diverse phenomena.