The University of Baguio educates individuals to be empowered professionals in a global community. Research and Development Center (R&DC) fosters a strong research culture to generate, disseminate and apply scholarly and relevant studies that benefit the society.
In support of the university’s mission-vision and objectives, the Research and Development Center aims researchers to:
- acquire the research skills pertinent to the profession;
- exhibit competence in responsible decision-making;
- perform functions with the highest ethical standards to advance social transformation and development;
- utilize rich ideas and experiences in the conduct of useful researches in the quest for fact, truth and wisdom;
- deal with needs, issues and concerns that affect the community and environment; and
- disseminate and implement research finding that respond positively to the diverse phenomena.