- AII requirements needed for reservation of venue must be finalized One (1) week before the scheduled event
- All student activities must process the pre-activity Form (PAR) for the endorsement of the School Dean and the approval of the Vice President of Academic Affairs.
- The Director/Head shall endorse all activities administered by the offices.
- The CPDO should be informed of the postponement or cancellation of the activity at least ONE (1) week before the reserved date/s to accommodate other school activities.
- Proper coordination at the Security Office for Security Assistance during the event.
- All requirements needed for reservation must be finalized One (1) month and Two (2) weeks before the scheduled activity.
- Request to conduct an activity by government or external private institutions/ organizations is subject to the President’s approval.
- Fifty Percent (50%) down payment should be made upon submission of the reservation form to the CPDO. Full payment of the reservation fee, together with the PHP 10,000.00 bond (UB GYM) and PHP5, 000.00 bond (other venues), should be settled Two (2) days before the event. Otherwise, reservation shall be cancelled.
- Set up of selling booths and photo exhibits by the concessionaries are subject to the President’s approval.
- Clearance should be secured from CPDO to claim the bond; extension of reservation and damage to property shall be deducted from the bond, with an additional charge if the computed extension fee or amount of damage exceeds the amount of bond.
- The CPDO should be informed of the postponement or cancellation of the activity at least ONE (1) week before the reserved date/s to accommodate other school activities. Otherwise, the full rental fee shall be informed.
- Event Coordinators should coordinate with the UB Security Office at least three (3) days before the event for the pre-deployment personnel. 8. Event Coordinators should coordinate to the Local Police Units for Security and Traffic Assistance.