School of Information Technology
The School of Information Technology is committed to create a dynamic learning environment conducive to the development of globally competitive IT professionals.
SIT is committed to create a dynamic learning environment conducive to the development of globally competitive IT professionals.
- applies and innovates methodologies in developing and managing computing solutions;
- adapts to the fast-changing technologies in diverse environments;
- exemplifies desirable behavior and attributes;
- conducts relevant researches for the innovation of Information Technology products and services;
- initiates and participates in community-based activities that contribute to sustainable development; and
- utilizes leadership qualities for commendable performance in the field of endeavor.
Programs Educational Objectives
Our programs incorporate the exploration of numerous subjects that respond to evolving global and local communities.
Entering a new era of excellence, SIT has been recognized by national accrediting bodies and organizations.
Take the front by joining the School of Information Technology today.
For more information and for queries, please contact:
Monday – Friday
08:00am – 04:00pm