Graduates of the Doctor in Business Administration (DBA) Program are expected to have attained the following within 3 to 5 years after graduation:
- Demonstrated advanced systematic knowledge and skills in highly specialized/or complex interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary field of learning to solve crisis and create opportunities to grow and lead in the corporate world.
- Displayed strategic and innovative business concepts, or programs that contributed to the attainment of the goals for the company toward economic and social order.
- Contributed to the creation of ethical laws, regulations or codes that govern business transactions locally, nationally, and globally.
- Conducted business researches and contributed to the existing practical business management practices.
- Designed, organized and implemented community and social projects that uplifted the lives of the recipients, and promoted sustainable economic as well as environmental preservation and protection.
- Undertaken continuous learning and upgrading of one’s capability.