In 3 to 5 years after graduation, the BSTM-IT graduate should:
- Apply relevant skills in tourism planning, destination development, tourism entrepreneurship and product development
- Manifest competence in oral and written communication both in English and a foreign language
- Demonstrate strong leadership and administrative capability in the travel and tourism industry
- Conduct and utilize research findings to promote travel and tourism related operations
- Engage in social responsibility and community development programs and activities.