After 3 to 5 years after graduation, the graduates of BSHM PCA must have
- engaged in culinary and entrepreneurial practice in the food and beverage industry;
- practiced entrepreneurial and advanced culinary techniques and in the food and beverage industry
- demonstrated commendable leadership and managerial and administrative capability in the culinary industry
- manifested uprightness in the performance of duties and responsibilities;
- conducted and utilized existing research findings to enhance food service operations; and
- exhibited commitment in promoting sustainable livelihood programs for community development.