After 3 to 5 years after graduation, the graduates of BSHM IHBO must have
- engaged in hospitality and entrepreneurial practice in the hotel industry;
- practiced guest service skills following international standards in the hospitality industry;
- demonstrated commendable leadership and managerial and administrative capability in thehospitality industry
- manifested uprightness in the performance of duties and responsibilities;
- conducted and utilized existing research findings to enhance hotel service operations; and
- exhibited commitment in promoting sustainable livelihood programs for community development.