Graduates of Bachelor of Physical Education are expected to attain the following within 3 to 5 years after graduation:
- Demonstrate work effectiveness, and commendable skills in the performance of varied physical activities.
- Exhibit flexibility and adaptability to different physical settings like school, sports, and recreation.
- Plan, organize, and implement safe and effective physical activity programs to address the needs of individual and groups in school and non-school setting.
- Use appropriate assessments tools to evaluate the learning and performance of students and clients.
- Uses appropriate pedagogy through the aid of information, media and technology for lifelong learning.
- Conduct inter-disciplinary research and community service, extension activities for the benefit of the community.