Graduates of the Bachelor of Forensic Science are expected to attain the following within 3 to 5 years after graduation:
- Demonstrate professional competence, integrity and leadership in crime investigation and detection, and other relevant fields.
- Pursue continuous education on the application of scientific principles and methodologies to legal problems and criminal investigations.
- Pursue life-long learning competencies and forensic skills at par with international standards.
- Engage in community activities with integrity by applying their forensic skills and expertise in aid of judicial processes for a peaceful community.
- Undertakes scientific and significant researches related to forensic science.