Graduates of the Bachelor of Arts in Political Science Program are expected to attain the following objectives within 3 to 5 years after graduation:
- Manifest the competencies required in the fields of politics and governance relevant to the national and global scene.
- Demonstrate functional leadership skills in public and private institutions with a commitment to the principles of good governance.
- Pursue interdisciplinary research that contributes to the development and understanding of the nation’s political institutions and social dynamics.
- Demonstrate responsible citizenship and render extension services by initiating community development programs and alternatives to address the human, social, and environmental challenges.
- Pursue lifelong learning by ethically engaging in the political and social issues of local and national significance.