Graduates of the program are expected to attain the following within 3 to 5 years after graduation:
- exhibit a competitive quality of English language education in a 21st century professional environment;
- manifest a notable performance as an English practitioner through collaboration, ethical communication, and active participation in the workplace;
- contribute to existing knowledge by undertaking language and literary researches, and pursuing graduate studies;
- perform an active role in promoting community, organizational, and environment-related activities; and
- display continuous career advancement through practical trainings, specialized certifications, and professional license.