Graduates of the program are expected to attain the following within 3 to 5 years after graduation:
- Display commendable performance in the media practice and be dynamic agents in the transformation of the society.
- Exudes competence and effectiveness in media communication.
- Sustains the highest ethical standards performed by a media practitioner.
- Conducts communication researches that promote change and development.
- Participates actively in development communication programs and activities.