Student Organizations : :
The University of Baguio recognizes the contribution of each Organization’s involvement in the enhancement of student intellectual, artistic and leadership capabilities. Different school organizations have been instrumental in serving as vehicles for practical and meaningful experiences enjoyed by the whole University population and the community at large.
In forming and operating an organization, members therefore should demonstrate compliance with the organization accreditation, re-accreditation, recognition and activity processes of the University contingent to the standards of the Commission on Higher Education.
- Recognition of Organization
- Accreditation of Organization
- Re-accreditation of Organization
- Conducting an Activity
- Reserving Venues for Activities
- Semestral Accomplishment Reports
- Important Reminders
Student Organization Forms
- COSA-O-001: Application of Student Organization – information regarding the objective, officer and adviser information of the organization.
- COSA-O-002: Workplan of Activities or Projects – enumerate planned activities or projects of the organization for the whole school year.
- COSA-O-003: Request of Approval of Activity – information on the nature of proposed activity.
- COSA-O-004: Activity Narrative Report – summary of initiated or participated activity with attached documentation.
- COSA-O-005: Evaluation – assessment on the activity held.
- COSA-O-006: Summary of Accomplished Activities – list of completed activities of the organization for the whole semester.
- COSA FORM 008 Parent’s Waiver – permission from parents or guardian
TWINKLE V. NAVARETTE
HEAD, STUDENT ACTIVITIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
Office of the Student Affairs: (6374) 442-4915 loc 235