At the University of Baguio School of Natural Sciences, students learn from expert faculty members. Classes offer a supportive environment which promotes independence and achievement.
Students will also benefit from the wealth of intellectual resources, both on campus and at the university’s numerous affiliated institutions and partner organizations.
Board Examination Performance (Licensure Examination for Medical Technologists)
· No. 2, March 2012 (nationwide)
· No. 5, March 2011 (nationwide)
· 100% passing rate (fresh graduates) – March & October 2013, March 2012, March 2011, September 2011
Some of the topnotchers the School of Natural Sciences has produced include the following:
· Hipolito Wi: 2nd place
· Mandy Delfin: 4th place
· Michael Bangloy: 5th place
· Ricardo Pangan III: 6th place
Prospective students can choose from the following wide-ranging programs: