In pursuit of perfection, the University of Baguio is committed to provide balanced quality education by nurturing academic excellence, relevant social skills and ethical values in a fun-learning environment.
The University of Baguio educates individuals to be empowered professionals in a global community.
INSTITUTIONAL OBJECTIVES (Revised 2011)
The University of Baguio aims to produce a graduate who:
1. exemplifies a higher standard of learning;
2. manifests the mastery of relevant skills;
3. upholds a conduct that is rightful and just;
4. undertakes scientific and significant researches;
5. advocates sustainable programs for the community and the environment; and
6. leads and demonstrates exemplary performance in the field of specialization.
The University of Baguio is committed to nurturing excellent professionals.
The University of Baguio is committed to cultivating a community with ethical values.
The University of Baguio is dedicated to building a community that advocates sustainable programs for the society and the environment.
The School of Information Technology is committed to create a dynamic learning environment conducive to the development of globally competitive IT professionals.
SCHOOL OBJECTIVES (Revised 2012)
The School of Information Technology aims to produce a graduate who:
1.applies and innovates methodologies in developing and managing computing solutions;
2. adapts to the fast-changing technologies in diverse environments;
3.exemplifies desirable behavior and attributes;
4.conducts relevant researches for the innovation of information technology products and services;
5.initiates and participates in community-based activities that contribute to sustainable development; and
6.utilizes leadership qualities for commendable performance in the field of endeavor.
PROGRAM OBJECTIVES (Revised 2012)
The BSIT program aims to produce a graduate who:
1.utilizes methodologies, standards and tools skillfully in developing IT solutions;
2.copes with the demands of the industry;
3.embodies desirable personal and professional attributes;
4. generates significant researches on emerging technologies and client needs;
5. promotes IT-related activities geared toward sustainable community development; and
6. applies leadership skills in software development or network administration.