PROGRAM OBJECTIVES (Revised 2012)
The BSCpE program aims to produce a graduate who:
1. manages proficiently embedded systems and networks;
2. copes with innovations in the dynamic fields of Computer Engineering;
3.embodies appropriate traits and conduct;
4.undertakes valuable researches for the advancement and optimization of computer-based systems and services;
5.spearheads in computer-related activities geared towards the development of the community; and
6.applies relevant skills to lead effectively in the chosen career.
Graduates of Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering must be able to
1. apply knowledge of mathematics, sciences, and engineering sciences to the practice of computer engineering.
2. design and conduct experiments as well as analyze and interpret data.
3. design a system to meet desired needs.
4. work effectively in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
5. identify, formulate and solve computer engineering problems.
6. understand professional and ethical responsibility.
7. communicate effectively in verbal and non-verbal communication.
8. have a broad education necessary to understand impact of engineering solutions in a global/societal context.
9. engage in life-long learning and to keep current of the development in a specific field of specialization.
10. have knowledge of contemporary issues.
11. use appropriate techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for computer engineering practice to be locally and globally competitive.
12. apply acquired computer engineering knowledge and skills for national development.