ADMISSIONS AND RECORDS CENTER
INSTITUTIONAL OBJECTIVES (REVISED 2011)
- exemplifies a higher standard of learning;
- manifests the mastery of relevant skills;
- upholds a conduct that is rightful and just;
- undertakes scientific and significant researches;
- advocates sustainable programs for the community and the environment; and
- leads and demonstrates exemplary performance in the field of specialization.
SEA provides exercises that adopt the real workplace setting. Students train in both local and international firms which include SMART Communications, CISCO Networking Academy, Bentley Systems Philippines, Texas Instruments, Pointwest Technologies, PLDT, and Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd.
SEA’s outstanding instruction can be seen in its roster of topnotchers in licensure examinations, some of them the following:
• Engr. Edilbert Abunaga: 6th place, Civil Engineering
• Engr. Marvis Guzman: 6th place, Sanitary Engineering
• Engr. Romnick Del Rosario: 8th place, Sanitary Engineering
• Engr. Joel Dang-as: 8th place, Sanitary Engineering
• Engr. Noli Alzate: 9th place, Sanitary Engineering
The University of Baguio educates individuals to be empowered professionals in a global community. SEA, in a dynamic and relevant academic environment, is committed to develop internationally-competitive experts in their field of specialization.
The School of Engineering and Architecture aspires to produce a graduate who:
- develops design cognizant of social, economic, political and environmental policies and laws;
- possesses relevant knowledge, skills and attitudes suited in the work field;
- portrays unquestionable integrity built on public trust;
- conducts technical and other relevant researches;
- commits to community development and environmental protection; and
- manifests and ensures excellence in the field of expertise;