The Bachelor of Forensic Science aims to produce a graduate who:
- performs exceptionally well in the technical and academic expertise of Forensic Science;
- warrants precise forensic analyses in the administration of justice;
- embodies the ideals of a responsible and fair forensic scientist;
- conducts scientific researches for the resolution of crime;
- supports programs that address the justice system; and
- leads in the promotion of forensic endeavors in the advancement of a humane society.