ADMISSIONS AND RECORDS CENTER
School of Allied Medical Sciences (SAMS)
At the University of Baguio School of Allied Medical Sciences, students learn from expert faculty members. Classes offer a supportive environment which promotes independence and achievement.
Students will also benefit from the wealth of intellectual resources, both on campus and at the university’s numerous affiliated institutions and partner organizations.
Board Examination Performance (Licensure Examination for Medical Technologists)
- No. 2, March 2012 (nationwide)
- No. 5, March 2011 (nationwide)
- 100% passing rate (fresh graduates) – March & October 2013, March 2012, March 2011, September 2011
Some of the topnotchers the School of Allied Medical Sciences has produced include the following:
- Hipolito Wi: 2nd place
- Mandy Delfin: 4thplace
- Michael Bangloy: 5thplace
- Ricardo Pangan III: 6thplace
Prospective students can choose from the following wide-ranging programs: