Management Information Systems (MIS) Office
The UB MIS Office commits itself to provide innovative, quality and sustainable ICT solutions and services that meet the changing needs of the University to keep abreast with the demands of the society.
The UB MIS aims to:
- ensure quality customer service by providing superior technical support;
- train the members of the academe and support staff in the productive use of available technology to improve work efficiency and quality;
- serve as the center for ICT upgrades and development;
- utilize related research outputs for the improvement of services rendered;
- conduct trainings and seminars to enhance the computer literacy of the community; and
- promote the pervasive use of quality IT resources.
SERVICES OFFERED BY THE MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS OFFICE
COMPUTER REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
IDENTIFICATION CARD PRODUCTION AND DATA MANAGEMENT
CLOSED-CIRCUIT TELEVISION (CCTV) MONITORING
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE
WEB DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE
CONNECT WITH US