Phone: (074) 442-3540, 442-4915, 442-3036
local 250 (Centennial Library), 299 (Main Library),
0 (Library Extension)
The UB Library Department is committed to support the academic community by providing excellent library services and extensive collections of references.
The Library commits itself to:
- provide a user-friendly and first-rate library service;
- embrace change and/or innovation by utilizing print and electronic-based information resources;
- provide professional service that is rightful and just;
- support the instructional and research programs of the institution by providing adequate library resources for the intellectual development of both student and faculty;
- assist the students and researches in the proper identification and use of reference materials; and
- extend services to the community by providing learning assistance to alumni, retirees, outside researchers and partners.