The Center for Counseling and Student Development develops and facilitates student-centered programs that guide students in harnessing their abilities and interests to become well-rounded and productive individuals.
In pursuit of its noble vision and mission, the University of Baguio Center for Counseling and Student Development endeavors to:
1. Guide students to cultivate good study habits and attitudes which are geared towards academic excellence and professional competence;
2. Empower students to become effective decision-makers and self-reliant individuals who can utilize their potentials in the service of others;
3. empower students to become effective decision-makers and self-reliant individuals who can utilize their potentials in the service of others;
4. Equip students with necessary and up-to-date information through various methods and programs of counseling to assist them in personal, social, educational, and career planning;
5. Support students to develop moral and ethical values; and
6. Recognize and respect individual differences regardless of ethnic origin, culture, race and religion.